Dr. Andrew Dubin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr Dubin was excellent at understanding and treating Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, my son's rare genetic disorder. Joe was is constant pain for 2 years until we met Dr Dubin and he prescribed the right braces for Joe. With help of the braces and PT Joe has become stronger, has much less pain and is a much happier kid. Thank you Dr Dubin.

December 1st, 2015
Extremely helpful

August 27th, 2015
the best

June 1st, 2015
Dr. Dubin is an amazing doctor. He always brings humor to an otherwise difficult situation. We so look forward to seeing him; as for his expertise I know he is the best in the field

April 23rd, 2013
brushes you off
I really liked him at first as he is the first one that actually touched my muscles and pressed them and felt them. He was helping at first, but as time went on he kept saying there is nothing else I can do, and He never examined me hands on like he used to. After all I am there for MUSCLE PAIN. SEVERE SPASMS THAT NEVER GO AWAY. He never wanted to try anything else, but trigger point injections and because they didn't work. He said he couldn't do anything for me. That is not right. I suffer daily.

April 18th, 2011
Dr. Dubin is the BEST MD I have ever delt with. He is kind ,he listens,he is very knowledgable,explains well,and always is encouraging even when things are very discouraging!

March 25th, 2011
This M.D. saved my life.
Back in 1998 I had some trauma to my spine. This resulted in two surgeries,and pain many times worse then before. I went from dr. to dr, many didn't even exam me or barely spoke to me. Most said there was nothing wrong. I became severely depressed. I felt that I was at the end of the road. It seemed that almost nobody believed me or the intensity of the pain. Several times before I was referred to Dr. Dubin I had these thoughts"If I have to live like this, I don't want to." He in about 10 minutes diagnosed me. He gave me a much better neuro exam then the neurosurgeons ever did. Over the years many more things surfaced as far as pain and Dr. Dubin finding the cause of them. I find him very professional, kind, and as I said he saved my life. To this day I am still in awe . I am still a patient of his. He told me I will never be with out pain. HONESTY!! A rare thing. I think he is a wonderful person and a brilliant doctor.

May 21st, 2010
Dr. Dubin is not only Very brilliant but he is 1 of the few MDs I have worked with who listens to me and always leaves me with hope.He is very caring.He is also respected and well spoken of by my other doctors. I think he is 1 of the best doctors I have ever worked with!

November 21st, 2009
The Best
Professional, compassionate, knowledgeable. Takes whatever time is needed to do a thorough exam and history. Listens and answers questions with professionalism and kindness. He diagnosed my condition when several other specialists failed to do so. I have been his patient for almost a decade and I have absolutely no complaints. Treats his patients with respect and dignity, but does not tolerate dishonesty or non-compliance with his plan of care. (rightly so) I would recommend him to anyone who has struggled to find a doctor who cares.

May 13th, 2008
Smart doc, nice guy. He's very easy to work with. He writes good notes. He works well with lawyers. If he thinks someone needs to be on Social Security Disability, he will do the paperwork. He's very much patient-centered. He's a first rate diagnostician. Getting an appointment with him is not easy. He's booked solid, and it's been that way for years.

June 9th, 2016