A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Duffee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Duffee, Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duffee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Duffee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
- Caritas Peace Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Richard Duffee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Duffee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Duffee has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Duffee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelbyville, KY.
See Shelbyville Orthopedic Surgeons.