A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Duffy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Duffy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duffy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York-Presbyterian HospWeil Cornell Medical Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Duffy MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Andrew Duffy has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Duffy practices Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.