A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Duke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Duke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Duke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Duke MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Duke practice?
- Dr. Andrew Duke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Duke practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Tustin, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Sleep Medicine Doctors.