Overall Review

May 11th, 2016
I can't agree more with the most recent rating the Front Desk help needs to some classes on customer service! He is very rude and always right even when he is proven wrong. They need more incomming lines or some help answering the phones because many times when you call all you get isn the answering machine. If it wasn't for Dr Duke i would be looking elsewhere. I love my doctor he is awesome!

April 29th, 2016
Front office staff has a Man that is very rude.

June 28th, 2011
Great Family Doctor
Our family has used Dr. Dukes as our family doctor since 1993. He has treated my son since 6 months and my daughter since she was 2 weeks old. He is great with the kids. We have been really happy with the staff. The wait time is not bad either.

June 1st, 2011
Very Good familly physician
Had another family physician prior for 5 years prior to Dr. Dukes. Waiting time at the other physician was 1-1/2 to 2 hours; Dr. Dukes waiting time is 10-15 min. Went to a "doc in the box" clinic last year prior to flying to one I felt was a cold, which concerned me due to ear pressure from flying; "doc in the box" said I had allergies, which I have had all my life & know the symptoms; 1st appointment I had with Dr. Dukes was the same day; he looked at me 5 min. & said you have the summer flu & treated aggressively since I was flying in 4 days.

April 5th, 2011
We love our family doctor
Dr. Dukes is what a family doctor should be. He has taken care of my children and my husband as well as myself. He is caring, sometimes funny but more importantly takes his job seriously and has a good knowledge base. He will find out what is wrong even in difficult situations and will stick with you through treatment. He will remind you to keep healthy habits like exercise and he practices what he preaches. He is respectful of his patients and is kind and understanding. He listens! Sometimes you must wait of course; but when he is with you he will take the time that is needed to help with your problems. He is the kind of old fashioned doctor we all want and need but with a computer!