A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dupont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Dupont is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dupont
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dupont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dupont, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupont graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dupont has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Wright Dupont MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Dupont practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dupont has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Dupont practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.