A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dupont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dupont, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupont graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dupont has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Wright Dupont MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Dupont practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dupont has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Dupont practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.