A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dupont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dupont, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupont graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dupont has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dupont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Dupont practice?
Dr. Andrew Dupont practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Houston General Practitioners, Houston Internists, Houston Gastroenterologists, and Houston Surgeons.