A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dussinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dussinger
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Dussinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dussinger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dussinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Dussinger MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Dussinger practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dussinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Dussinger practices Urology near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA and Shippensburg, PA.
See Carlisle Urologists.