A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dussinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dussinger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dussinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dussinger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dussinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Dussinger MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Dussinger practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dussinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Dussinger practices Urology near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Urologists.