Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Dussinger
Dr. Andrew Dussinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carlisle, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Dussinger is affiliated with Carlisle Regional Medical Center, Martin Memorial Health Systems and Carlisle Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Dussinger has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Andrew Dussinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlisle, PA.