A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dzul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Dzul is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dzul, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzul graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dzul has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dzul MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Dzul practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dzul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Dzul practices Otolaryngology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Otolaryngologists.