A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dzul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Dzul is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dzul, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzul graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dzul has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dzul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Dzul practice?
Dr. Andrew Dzul practices Otolaryngology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Otolaryngologists.