A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dzul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Dzul is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dzul
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dzul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dzul, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzul graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dzul has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew I Dzul MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew I. Dzul practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dzul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Dzul practices Otolaryngology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Otolaryngologists.