Dr. Andrew Dzul MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

July 5th, 2016
Horrible experience
I've had my nose cauterized 3 times now by 3 different doctors and this was by far my worst experience! Dr. Dzul was very rude and didn't address any concern that I had. I would never see this Dr again if my life depended on it.

March 25th, 2016
Dzul worst Doctor
Dr Dzul is arrogant! Dangerous and mean! I was in extreme pain and he kept pressing on my inflamed face. Idiot!

May 30th, 2014
Great doctor
He answered all of my questions and figured out what 5 other doctors couldn't. Immensely grateful for this doctor.

August 26th, 2013
Dr. Dzul Review
This doctor may not win any awards for social appeal, but I don't visit for cocktails. Rather than small talk he get's straight to the point and is highly knowledgeable and skilled within his personal areas of expertise, which is allergy and nasal surgery. I would recommend this doctor for someone suffering from those particular aliments, I but do not know how well he does at treating other things like tonsils etc.

May 16th, 2013
Worst Doctor ever!!! I wouldn't send my dog to get his ear looked at by Dr. Dzul. Waited over an hour to see the doctor, when he finally came in the room, he spent less than 5 minutes with me and basically had his hand on the door knob . I felt as thou I was a bother to him. He did not give me any information that would help me. Bedside manners terrible . I went in for Vertigo that I've had for couple months, I could have gotten better information from my 1st year medical school daughter. I will never go back to this doctor!!! I would advise anyone not to go see him!!

May 12th, 2013
Worst doctor ever.
A few months ago, I saw Dr. Dzul about my sore throat that had lasted (at that point) 3 months. He looked at my tonsils and said they looked fine and that I had acid reflux. I didn't believe him, so I went to another doctor. The other doctor said I needed my tonsils out. They were so bad that when the doc pulled out one of my tonsils, it turned to mush in his hand, and the other one was horribly scarred. The surgeon who removed my tonsils said they were some of the worst he has ever seen. He had to put in extra stitches because my blood vessels were so horribly dilated from the infection. Never see this doctor. He's a complete moron.

March 8th, 2013
Avoid this guy. He's a jerk.
I have had tonsillitis for 2 months now and I have seen 8 doctors for this. Everyone seems to agree that I need my tonsils out because it is antibiotic resistant. I had mono tests done 6 times, all came back negative. He claimed it was mono or acid reflux, even though I never showed signs of mono and I've never had stomach problems whatsoever. He dismissed my symptoms and claimed in my report that I had stomach issues, even though he had never asked. He was extremely rude and ignored everything I said. He said my throat looked "fine" and it "shouldn't hurt" despite the fact that my tonsils are clearly swollen and they do hurt very much. He said he would take them out for me if I really wanted it done, but I honestly would not trust this man with a scalpel.

November 30th, 2012
Horrible Doctor
Waited an hour for him to see me. Spent 5 minutes max and was very rude, abrupt and could care less if I was there or not. He would make Atta-the-Hun look like Mother Theresa.

April 24th, 2012
I am a Nurse and found him to be rude, and not forth coming with information. I don't know if he is arrogant or socially inept. Either way, this is what to expect.

December 5th, 2011
Avoid
Dr. Dzul is extremely rude and will not spend more than one or two minutes with you. Was not willing to answer questions. Wait time was an hour and 15 minutes. Avoid at all costs.