Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Saint Clair Shores
Lakeshore Ear, Nose & Throat Center
21000 E 12 Mile Rd
Ste 111
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081
586-779-7610
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Great doctor  |  show details
May 30th, 2014

He answered all of my questions and figured out what 5 other doctors couldn't. Immensely grateful for this doctor.

|  Dr. Dzul Review  |  show details
by Patient on Aug 26th, 2013

This doctor may not win any awards for social appeal, but I don't visit for cocktails. Rather than small talk he get's straight to the point and is highly knowledgeable and skilled within his personal areas of expertise, which is allergy and nasal surgery. I would recommend this doctor for someone suffering from those particular aliments, I but do not know how well he does at treating other things like tonsils etc.

|  show details
by Donna Pitters on May 16th, 2013

Worst Doctor ever!!! I wouldn't send my dog to get his ear looked at by Dr. Dzul. Waited over an hour to see the doctor, when he finally came in the room, he spent less than 5 minutes with me and basically had his hand on the door knob . I felt as thou I was a bother to him. He did not give me any information that would help me. Bedside manners terrible . I went in for Vertigo that I've had for couple months, I could have gotten better information from my 1st year medical school daughter. I will never go back to this doctor!!! I would advise anyone not to go see him!!

|  Worst doctor ever.  |  show details
by Anon on May 12th, 2013

A few months ago, I saw Dr. Dzul about my sore throat that had lasted (at that point) 3 months. He looked at my tonsils and said they looked fine and that I had acid reflux. I didn't believe him, so I went to another doctor. The other doctor said I needed my tonsils out. They were so bad that when the doc pulled out one of my tonsils, it turned to mush in his hand, and the other one was horribly scarred. The surgeon who removed my tonsils said they were some of the worst he has ever seen. He had to put in extra stitches because my blood vessels were so horribly dilated from the infection. Never see this doctor. He's a complete moron.

|  Avoid this guy. He's a jerk.  |  show details
by Anon on Mar 8th, 2013

I have had tonsillitis for 2 months now and I have seen 8 doctors for this. Everyone seems to agree that I need my tonsils out because it is antibiotic resistant. I had mono tests done 6 times, all came back negative. He claimed it was mono or acid reflux, even though I never showed signs of mono and I've never had stomach problems whatsoever. He dismissed my symptoms and claimed in my report that I had stomach issues, even though he had never asked. He was extremely rude and ignored everything I said. He said my throat looked "fine" and it "shouldn't hurt" despite the fact that my tonsils are clearly swollen and they do hurt very much. He said he would take them out for me if I really wanted it done, but I honestly would not trust this man with a scalpel.

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

Waited an hour for him to see me. Spent 5 minutes max and was very rude, abrupt and could care less if I was there or not. He would make Atta-the-Hun look like Mother Theresa.

|  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

I am a Nurse and found him to be rude, and not forth coming with information. I don't know if he is arrogant or socially inept. Either way, this is what to expect.

|  Avoid  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Dr. Dzul is extremely rude and will not spend more than one or two minutes with you. Was not willing to answer questions. Wait time was an hour and 15 minutes. Avoid at all costs.