A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chester graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Chester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Emerson Chester MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Chester practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chester has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Chester practices Internal Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.