A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chester graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Chester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Chester practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chester practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.