A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Moore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Spine and Surgical Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Erle Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Andrew Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Surgeons.