A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Moore is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Moore, MD, MSW is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Erle Moore MD and MSW is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Andrew Moore has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Midland, TX.
See Wheat Ridge Surgeons.