A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Moore, MD, MSW is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Erle Moore MD and MSW is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Andrew Moore has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Midland, TX.
See Wheat Ridge Surgeons.