Overall Review

4.8

August 6th, 2014
Best Urologist in Town for several reasons !!
Dr Moore is a very knowledgeable and experienced doctor. His Staff is Always kind and treats us with the upmost respect. My Husband has been going to Dr Moore for several years with terminal prostate cancer. We both believe the care Dr Moore has given my husband is one of the main reasons my husband is still alive and still has a quality of life. We can not praise Dr Moore enough, he is a Wonderful doctor and person. Hes one of the kind of doctors that his job is his life, he is a Blessing. We cant thank him enough :-)

November 1st, 2013
Dr. Moore is an outstanding physician.
Dr. Andrew Moore is an EXTRAORDINARY physician and surgeon. I've been treated by Dr. Moore for 24 years. During this time he AND his staff members have ALWAYS treated me in a superior and professional manner. He genuinely cares about my health. He listens carefully, asks questions, carefully explains my health concerns to my husband and family rather than watching the clock and leaving the room. I have and will continue to immediately recommend him to my family, friends, and acquaintances without reservation. His bedside manner, sense of humor, and compassionate care for his patients are outstanding. As a teacher I'd give him an "A+" and say he is a great role model for other physicians!

May 19th, 2011
My husband and I both needed to see Dr. Moore,for two different reasons. In time, I will need to go back to Dr.oore, and I will not hesitate.