A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Aneurysmal Bone Cysts
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Blood Vessel Cancer (Hemangiosarcoma)
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Genetic Translocation
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Malignant Joint Cancer (Synovial Sarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Eric Rosenberg MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Andrew Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Rosenberg practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pathologists.