A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Egger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Egger is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Egger, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Egger graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Egger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Egger MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Egger practice?
- Dr. Andrew Egger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Egger practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Ypsilanti Physiatrists.