A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Eichenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Eichenfield, Pediatric Rheumatologist, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Eichenfield, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichenfield graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eichenfield has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew H Eichenfield MD is a male Pediatric Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Eichenfield practice?
- Dr. Andrew Eichenfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Eichenfield practices Pediatric Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chappaqua, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.