A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Eisenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Eisenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Eisenberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Eisenberger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Eisenberger practice?
Dr. Andrew Eisenberger practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.