inactive

Andrew R Ellias DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2015
Too handsy
The exam I received from Dr. Ellias made me feel uncomfortable. I was asked to wear a gown and lay down for an inspection of my stomach when I was there for a refill. There was no attendant present, but there was some strange touches during the exam. I saw this man once and will not be back. Be careful if you are a female.

April 11th, 2014
Good Doctor!!!
Dr. Elias seems to be a good Dr. With a great sense of humor. My thoughts exactly, laughter is the best medicine. If someone has a complaint that's making it sound huge, they should have the gonads enough to go into a little detail and help the others understand. Otherwise go away and keep your comments to yourself. I'm sure people seeing how many positive feed backs there are can see a good Dr. When they read about one. I agree Jody was pretty rude but seems to be gone, THANK YOU!! Hate rude people and they don't deserve a job! Please help stamp out all the rude people in the medical industry!! And everywhere else!! Go Dr. Ellias if he had something to do with her departure!!! Staff is not bad right now and cherese at the front desk "gets the job done". A little bit of problem with getting perscriptions filled and response when a message is left at option 4 I think it is and hopefully that could get better along with longer refills, only complaints I have. Thanks to Dr. Elias and staff!!!

March 22nd, 2013
Personal indifference on this doctors part.
Due to Dr. Ellias's procrastination in diagnosing the patients along with his personal indifference, he literally put a long time patient of his, one that trusted him explicitly, in a very dangerous situation. I will never recommend him to anyone that I know and is looking for a doctor.

January 24th, 2013
Exceptional doctor - love him!
Dr. Ellias' office is right next door to mine, so it's extremely easy to get an appointment. When I had a medical emergency, he spent approximately 1.5 hours with me, asking me questions, and forming a diagnosis. His work uncovered some underlying medical issues that I have since received treatment for; I never would have known they existed were it not for his thorough questioning and diagnostic ability. He has a wonderful personality and bedside manner, and I highly recommend him as a GP.

November 8th, 2012
Laughter is the Best Medicine
Honestly, Dr. Ellias is the best Doc I've ever seen. His great, if not a bit kooky, sense of humor keeps any issue I am seeing him for in perspective. Life seems fun and funny to him and that really helps when I am stressed enough over a sickness to need to see my doctor. No matter what the problem has been I always end of feeling better in spirit if not in body when I leave his office.

October 9th, 2012
Terrible Office Manager and Assitant Manager
This woman who is his Practice Manager told me that, it was her office and that she did what she wanted, after working there for 25 years she had earned this right.I told her that Know she did not own the Office, that she did not pay he medical malpractice nor did she have the right to tell me what to do.The other workers do not act like her. The other woman Jody, has an attitude too.She thinks that everyone else is under her, including the patients.Its always been my thoughts, if you don't like what you do in your Profession get out of it.The reason these ladies want leave is because know other Doctors office would put up with themI address the fact that the girls were not helping the new girl, the phone was ring, patiens were at the front desk and the other one was just sitting doing nothing.This is poor team effort.The Doctor does not act like this, he is kind and great with his patientsWhen I asked that day after this woman told me it was her practice and she had earn that right after 25 years, I asked her to have the Doctor call me, accourse this did not happen. I called himThe Doctor is great, his Ethics, Professional ablilites, and Compassion is something these two women need to learn.Hats off to the Doctors for making the differents. I hope the other two women get a bag of coal for Christmas.

October 7th, 2010
patient
Dr. Ellias is a gem. My experience with his team has been an abusive patient/care experience. Office team presents consistently with haughty, ungracious attitude - uncaring,compassionless and unconcerned with needs of patient. Their actions express " I'm doing you a favor" not "How can we serve your needs best?" Highly frustrated with their lack of ability to answer basic insurance questions - I have requested the front desk to have the Dr. call me at his connivence and was told "The Dr. does not call his patients!" Wow - shocking! I have had repeated script requests fall thru the cracks. Often I have to pursue and follow-up on phone calls not being returned, scripts not being sent to the pharmacy, uninformed staff as to practices and procedures. Exhausting and stressful!

September 14th, 2010
Crazy about this guy!
My husband and I both go to Dr. Ellias, and never plan to change! We even went to him when our insurance changed and we thought we were no longer covered by his office (as it turned out, we still were). That's a testament to how great he is. We have never felt rushed, or felt like he didn't know us and care about us. He has a wicked sense of humor that can put you at ease no matter why you are there.He's a gem.

December 28th, 2009
Great Experience
I haven't had a primary care doctor for quite awhile. The last office I went to, my primary care was so busy I only ever saw the nurse practitioner and that was for the entire 7 years I went to that office. It is nice to get seen soon, to have the doctor have a one on one with me and discuss any health questions I have and to bring up anything that I may be concerned with. we came up with some goals to get me healthier and was realistic in them. I would refer Dr Ellias to any of my friends he has a great bedside manner and one of the best doctors I have seen in quite awhile.