A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Engel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Engel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Curtis Engel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Engel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Engel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Engel practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Traverse City, MI.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.