A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Evancho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evancho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evancho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Evancho, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evancho graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Evancho has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Evancho MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Evancho practice?
- Dr. Andrew Evancho has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Evancho practices Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.