A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Evancho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evancho
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evancho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Evancho, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evancho graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Evancho has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Evancho MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Evancho practice?
- Dr. Andrew Evancho has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Evancho practices Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.