A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Evens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Evens, Hematologist, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evens
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Evens, DO, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Evens graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Evens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Evens DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Evens practice?
- Dr. Andrew Evens has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Evens practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Oncologists, and Worcester Hematologists.