A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Evens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Evens, Hematologist, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Evens, DO, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- T-Cell Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Evens graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Evens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Evens DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Evens practice?
- Dr. Andrew Evens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Evens practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Oncologists, and Worcester Hematologists.