Dr. Andrew Franklin Inglis MD is male, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Inglis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Airway Obstruction, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Laryngoscopy.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Inglis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Inglis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inglis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Inglis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Inglis practice?
Dr. Andrew Inglis practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists and Seattle Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Inglis, Dr. Drew Inglis