A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Inglis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Inglis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Inglis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Inglis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inglis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Inglis practice?
Dr. Andrew Inglis practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.