Overall Review

3.4

August 18th, 2015
"Routine" surgery was followed by an urgent trip to Spokane for reconstructive surgery to repair damage. After 3 years of more (too numerous to count) trips to Spokane and many hospital stays & surgeries, things did not end well. I can not and will not recommend this DO for any type of surgery.

February 17th, 2015
Please read this if you live in Idaho County
I went into St Mary's Hospital ER on a evening Dr. Jones was working the ER...He is not a trained ER Doctor. I was in Cardiac distress, Bad Distress. He came in to the room complaining he "was not going to make any money on me, Because all I had was medicare" It is the General required practice in Every ER in the U.S. to immediately put the patient on a EKG and get lab work done, he cancelled the Labs, and in a even more unprofessional move, told the ER nurse to do a print out of the EKG, then told her to wait, wait, wait & when the EKG start to show a partial period of moment of a better picture he told her to "push the button now". Then he discharged me. A elder from my church drove me there and witnessed all of this. I was transported down to Lewiston in the early hours the next morning and got looked at, the 3 doctors there said I could have died and could still die, because I was suffering the effects of being given a FDA "Blacklisted" Rx drug that should never have been given to me in the first place by another St. Mary's doctor based on the medical diagnosis of having Bradycardia, when I asked why it was prescribed to me, the doctor's said "I thought you could handle it" He totally ignored the FDA warning on the Blacklisting of this drug to NEVER GIVE IT TO ANYBODY W/ BRADYCARDIA! In closing Dr. Andrew Jones is a danger to the community community. I do personally know of another patient of St. Mary's who had an even worst heart condition then mine and was given the same med...he died with in days of taking it, I was lucky. I have now contacted the FDA and the Feds on investigating St. Mary's Hospital and Clinic's to see if anybody else has died after being given this medicine. This medical clinic is in a very large rural area, with a small population. Over the years they have been given this type of care, Quoting the COO of this medical group, she is trying to upgrade of medical doctor's for this place, the people of the area just do not realize the low level of care they are getting, they are just use to it now"