A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Faber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Faber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Faber MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Faber practice?
- Dr. Andrew Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Faber practices Internal Medicine near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Internists.