Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Faber
Dr. Andrew Faber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood Ranch, FL, with another office in New Hartford, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Faber is affiliated with Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center and Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Faber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Faber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Dr. Miguel Pelayo
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Lakewood Ranch, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Fritz Jean Gilles
Lakewood Ranch, FL 0 mi18
Dr. Amir Harandi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Lakewood Ranch, FL 0 mi15