A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fabian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Fabian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wilkes-Barre, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Fabian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Fabian practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fabian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Fabian practices Family Medicine near Shamokin Dam, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunbury, PA.
See Shamokin Dam Primary Care Doctors.