great primary care provider show details great primary care provider
Oct 21st, 2012

Fagelman has helped me through everything from minor problems to really obscure ones that required referral to specialists. He's good at communicating, and most importantly he trusts me when somethings up. My only two beefs are that he's occasionally rushed (although he also is the only doctor I know where same-day appointments are the norm for urgent care, so maybe that's why), and that he ends up sometimes doing extra exams or screenings (I suspect to keep the billings up on my insurance company, which pays him around $35 for an office visit.

Fear is not an option, see a shrink show details Fear is not an option, see a shrink
Nov 8th, 2011

Won't help with my seizures, fluff it off as nothing. See a shrink, he tells me. I need help, he should demand some test on me to find a cure or something like that. What should I do, I do like him as a doctor, but I need answers, not the run around.

Jun 16th, 2010

The most thorough physical ever. I travel from the Philadelphia area just to see him. My mother travels from FL. He is that good.

Great Doctor , poor staff show details Great Doctor , poor staff
Nov 16th, 2009

3 times I have made flu shot appointments , only to show up at the Doctor's office to find that the flu shot is not available . The receptionist promises to call when it is available ...... still waiting ......