A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Farber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Farber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Farber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Farber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Farber practice?
- Dr. Andrew Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Farber practices Ophthalmology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Ophthalmologists.