A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Farber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Farber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Farber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Farber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Farber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Farber practice?
- Dr. Andrew Farber has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Farber practices Ophthalmology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Ophthalmologists.