Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Andrew Faskowitz
Andrew Faskowitz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pain Management and Neurology. Andrew Faskowitz is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Orange Regional Medical Center - Horton Campus and Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen. He speaks English.
Andrew Faskowitz has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Andrew Faskowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.
Dr. Anna Sorokin
Middletown, NY 0.01 mi5
Dr. Bruce Ellsweig
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Middletown, NY 0.01 mi43
Dr. Adrienne Salomon
Middletown, NY 0.01 mi11