Learn more about Dr. Andrew Faskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Faskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faskowitz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Faskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Faskowitz, DO is board certified in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faskowitz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Faskowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jay Faskowitz DO is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Faskowitz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Faskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Faskowitz practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Pain Management Doctors and Middletown Neurologists.