Learn more about Dr. Andrew Faskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Faskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faskowitz
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Faskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Faskowitz, DO is board certified in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faskowitz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Faskowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jay Faskowitz DO is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Faskowitz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Faskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Faskowitz practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Pain Management Doctors, Middletown Neurologists, and Middletown Hospice & Palliative Specialists.