A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew K. Fay practice?
Dr. Andrew Fay practices Internal Medicine near South Hadley, MA.
See South Hadley Internists.