A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Feigin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Feigin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Feigin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feigin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Feigin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feigin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Feigin practice?
Dr. Andrew Feigin practices Neurology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Neurologists.