A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Feigin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Feigin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Feigin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feigin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Feigin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Feigin MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Feigin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Feigin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Feigin practices Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.