inactive

Andrew S Feinberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 7th, 2016
Professional Physician
I waited 30 minutes before being seen. This is disrespectful to a patient. You can't pay back my time, yet if a patient is late they're penalized. Dr. Feinberg was professional, but not very personable. Overall, the care was fair.

December 2nd, 2014
Best Opthalmologist
For any problem with your vision, there is no other opthamologist better than Dr. Feinberg.

April 10th, 2014
Dr. Feinberg is a very good surgeon. He has a good bed side manner and is very professional.

September 7th, 2011
Great Experience
I have been seeing Dr. Feinberg for about 3 years and had to have cataract surgery this year. Everything went so smoothly and though I was afraid about the surgery - it well very well. I have been pleased with the staff at the Peachtree location and at the surgery center. Everyone seemed to really care. Highly recommend Dr. Feinberg to anyone needing care!

January 27th, 2011
Best eye doctor I've been to!
I used to wear progressive glasses and had never worn contacts. When I met with Dr. Feinberg for my initial consultation, after dialating my eyes, it turns out the glasses I'd had were not the correct prescription. He worked to get the correct prescription for me and suggested contacts. They let me try them at no additional expense and I have not gone back to glasses since! He's very easy to talk to and works with you to get it right.