A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Feiring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Feiring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Feiring, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiring graduated from New York University.
Dr. Feiring has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feiring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Feiring practice?
Dr. Andrew Feiring practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.