A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Feiring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Feiring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feiring
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feiring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Feiring, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiring graduated from New York University.
Dr. Feiring has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jonathan Feiring FACC, FAHA, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Feiring practice?
- Dr. Andrew Feiring has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Feiring practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.