A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Feiring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Feiring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feiring
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Feiring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Feiring, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiring graduated from New York University.
Dr. Feiring has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jonathan Feiring FACC, FAHA, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Feiring practice?
- Dr. Andrew Feiring has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Feiring practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.