A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Feit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Feit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Feit, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feit graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Feit has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Feit MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Feit practice?
- Dr. Andrew Feit has 8 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Feit practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Hicksville Anesthesiologists and Hicksville Critical Care Practitioners.