A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Feld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feld
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Feld, AGAF, FACG, JD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Feld AGAF, FACG, and JD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Feld practice?
- Dr. Andrew Feld has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Feld practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Gastroenterologists.