A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fenves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fenves, FACP, FASN, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenves graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fenves has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Z Fenves FACP, FASN, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Z. Fenves practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fenves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Fenves practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dallas Nephrologists.