A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Feranchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feranchak
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Feranchak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Feranchak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Feranchak graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Feranchak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Philip Feranchak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew P. Feranchak practice?
- Dr. Andrew Feranchak has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Feranchak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.