A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fercowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fercowicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fercowicz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fercowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fercowicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fercowicz graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Fercowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Fercowicz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Fercowicz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fercowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Fercowicz practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.