A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fercowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fercowicz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fercowicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fercowicz graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Fercowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fercowicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Fercowicz practice?
Dr. Andrew Fercowicz practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.