A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fieo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fieo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fieo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including C-Section Cesarean Section.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fieo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fieo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Fieo practice?
Dr. Andrew Fieo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Elverson, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Elverson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.