A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fieo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fieo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fieo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fieo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew G Fieo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Fieo practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fieo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Fieo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elverson, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Elverson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.