A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Filderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Filderman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Filderman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Filderman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Filderman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miles Memorial Hospital
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew E Filderman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Filderman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Filderman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Filderman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Rockport, ME.
See Rockport Internists, Rockport Pulmonologists, and Rockport Critical Care Practitioners.