Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Findley Jr
Dr. Andrew Findley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Arlington, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Findley is affiliated with Tripler Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Findley Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Andrew Findley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
Dr. Joseph Lee
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi
Dr. Amber Ritenour
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi9
Dr. Shane Rinehart
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi10