Overall Review

no change

September 22nd, 2016
Disappointed...
Two appointments to meet Dr. Fine. Met with PA on first visit. Made arrangements for MRI. Second visit was also with PA only, never met Dr Fine...have doubt he ever reviewed my reports. Asked if the CT scan was reviewed. I pointed out that bilateral pars defect was noted in CT radiology report. This appeared to surprise PA. Referred to internal pain management Dr who didn't accept our insurance plan. Referred to second (outside) pain management Dr whom did take insurance plan then subsequently cancelled 3 appointments over the next 1.5 weeks then went on vacation. Didn't rate diagnosis, because I didn't feel I got one and bedside manner was not rated because I never met Dr. Fine. Insurance bill for PA time was in excess of $500/hour for office visit. Currently looking for second, hopefully competent opinion.

June 9th, 2016
Top Notch Neurologist
Just had a spinal fusion yesterday with Dr Fine. L4, L5,S1. Very impressed with my mobility 1 day after surgery. Very professional and very good at what he does! Top notch! My expectations were moderate but so far this surgery has exceeded my expectations. The pain in my legs has went away and the only pain i have now is normal at the sight of the incision.

April 12th, 2016
The Best Experience
Fastest wait time ever. Informative and great bedside manner.

May 19th, 2015
I've been to him several times, no surgery needed.

April 3rd, 2015
Dr. Fine is amazingl and my hero. I am so grateful to him for changing a painful life I no longer wanted to live. I am 58. After a car accident in 2003 I had suffered numerous injuries but the most serious being my spine and neck. After years of pain, and numerou Drs. Who I got some relief from chiropractic and accupunture but it became so severe I could no longer walk and my neck was giving me fibromyalgia like symptoms. My care givers all agreed it was time for surgery. Dr. Fine was recommended. I thank God for that. Staff was very kind. When Dr. fFine entered the room he sat down with me at eye level and ask me what happened. I told him I had bee n in a car accident 12 years ago and he said "and your life has never been the same since" finally someone got it and cared! I was in surgery a week latter and walking the next day further than I had in years,without sever pain, next was the neck! Wow no more numbness and tingling, anxiety and fear of how the rest of my life would be! I now have renewed hope and look forward to walks with my Grandaughter and playing golf again! Thank u is not enough!

February 17th, 2015
Dr Fine is Top Notch ! Excellent Surgeon with the Greatest Compassion for his patients.

December 17th, 2014
Fabulous Doctor. I love him!

November 20th, 2014
Dr Fine is The Best !!
Dr Fine is The Best NeuroSurgeon I have ever experienced !!! He is Such an Excellent Surgeon and the Most Compassionate Doctor I have ever known and I've had 7 Major Surgerys. He is So Humble and Kind to Everyone. I highly recommend Dr Fine for Anyone who needs a Neurosurgeon. Thank You Dr Fine for Your Excellent Surgical work and Compassion!!! Brett, his Assistant is Wonderful and Compassionate as well.

October 30th, 2014
New patient
Dr Fine was highly recommended by 2 acquaintances because of his very fine surgical skills. The acquaintances didn't mention his staff being much less proficient. For one, the staff only returned my calls after being badgered repeatedly. Two, I requested, early in my contact, very important information about my insurance coverage with Dr Fine's office. My deductible is $3500 and I had not paid any of it for the 2014 calendar year. When I finally got them to respond to my request I was informed that they were outside of my network and my deductible would be double, which made it $7000. That was 4 days before my appointment with them! I am experiencing very severe back pain and there are only 2 more months left in the year, and my insurance company is cancelling my coverage as of Dec 31, 2014. My advice would be to go there in person and not leave until you get your questions answered. I am now having to wait again, in pain, for another appointment. My experience was horrible and they need to get a new staff in charge of scheduling and insurance.

February 7th, 2014
impossible to make appt
My physician referred me to Dr. Fine for surgery. I could not get anyone from his office to call me to schedule an appointment and yet their web site says we treat patients the way we would wanted to be treated. Thanks due to your lack of caring I was forced to travel to Orlando to have my surgery.

January 31st, 2014
Fantastic Experience x2
Wonderful, professional, empathetic, amazing results - couldn't have asked for a better doctor - (cervical and lumbar surgery)

March 29th, 2013
Still In Pain
Called and left 2 messages to schedule appointment. After 4 days, no one had called back. I had my doctor's office call to set up an appointment, and Trae called back after 2 days. First available appintment was 6 weeks out. I explained how much pain I was in and was told that Dr. Fine would review my case, determine it's priority and I would get a call back in 2 days to see if I could get an earlier appointment. 4 days later, still no phone call. If it's this much trouble getting to see him initially, what will it be like after he starts to treat me. Horrible patient service. If he's too busy to take new patients, just say so. And his scheduler is no help and unresponsive. I wouldn't go to him now if he begged me.