A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Finley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Finley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Finley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Finley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Finley practice?
- Dr. Andrew Finley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Finley practices Family Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Primary Care Doctors.