Dr. Andrew Fiore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Fiore?

April 19th, 2013

Excellent

Dr. Fiore saved my life. He was calm, courteous, reassuring and professional. He took his time to explain the procedure, was honest about the mortality rate, and was very prompt. My procedure, which was a pulmonary valve replacement, became complicated because I had excessive scar tissue, but it was no problem for Dr. Fiore. He took his time, did the repairs, and there were no issues, like leaking, which can be a common occurrence in valve replacements. He is the only surgeon I trust.

May 26th, 2011

the only doctor i trusr my daughter's heart with

Without Dr fiore my daughter would probably still veins misdiagnosed. He is the only one I trust when it comes to my daughter seeing as her heart is so unique. He is professional and explained my daughter's heart condition to where I could understand. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my daughter.

September 26th, 2010

I can truly say that I was extremely happy even under the circumstances that this man was my sister's surgeon. My sister is two years old and we found she had a hole in her heart. But just a few weeks ago he repaired them and found another hole in the back of her heart as well. he fixed it all, I give full recommendations for this truly great man among men.

October 27th, 2008

WONDERFUL

Dr. Fiore is a WONDERFUL surgeon!!! He is compassionate, empathetic and truly loves the children he operates on. He was my savior when life seemed the darkest. He promised to care for my one day old child and the weight was lifted from my shoulders. He performed three surgeries on my son since birth. I cannot sing his praises loud enough!!! I hold him in high regard. He's the BEST of the BEST!!!

February 8th, 2017