Dr. Andrew Fireman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Fireman?

Posted on August 30th, 2017

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Fireman and we are extremely satisfied. He is kind understanding But best of all he is a great Doctor.

clear, patient, thorough

Posted on July 6th, 2017

Great doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Fireman since 2006. He is very professional and knowledgeable in all cardiac matters, however he is very down to earth and explains things in a manner in which you understand what is happening to your heart and body. I have never felt rushed when I have been in his office.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Dr fireman was professional and to the point. Gets everything he can from patient for proper diagnosis.

Outstanding

Posted on May 24th, 2015

Dr Andrew Fireman is by far the most compassionate,caring and informative Cardiologist that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He has been treating my husband for 10 years and has kept him alive, despite his serious health issues. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Andrew Fireman to anyone. He is experienced, knowledgeable, and will go the extra mile for you or your loved one. I have been a Registered Nurse for 28 years so I am speaking from a personal as well as a professional standpoint.

Good Doc!

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Fireman always answers my questions in a manner in which I can completely understand.

Posted on February 19th, 2014

My husband has been seeing dr fireman for eight years now when we first met him my husband was having black outs and needed a quadrupole bypass which dr fireman diagnosed very professionally we see him every 6 months and he is very caring always on schedule and very knowledgeable and sincerely compassionate so glad to have him in our lives thank you dr fireman

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Very rude and talks down to his patient. Waffles and cannot make decisions regarding care. Communication is poor at best, claims he has told you something when patient and patient's family all agree he had not shared info. Does not have an accurate handle on the individual patient's health and attempted to start patient on a medication that the patient was advised not to take. Cocky and rude.

A wonderful Cardiologist!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

When my cardiologist moved to Massachusetts I was devastated. But he promised he would select a cardiologist for me, to replace him that best suited my needs. It was Dr. Fireman and he has been wonderful. I had a small heart attack 5 years ago and he was so kind and so attentive to me, I couldn't have had a better doctor. He is a doctor and a friend. I enjoy my visits to him and when he tells me something I listen because I know this man has my best interest at heart. A wonderful cardiologist!

Natalie Schwartz

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I first met with Dr. Fireman in the ER at Abington Med. Hosp.on New Years day 6 years ago. I was in need of a pacemaker which he arranged to have done the following day. My experience with him was nothing but reassuring and caring. I feel very fortunate that he was on call that day. I have continued to see him for follow ups and I am always very reassured by his opinions and his manner. I rate him #1.

Posted on October 28th, 2017