A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fischer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Fischer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Fischer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Fischer practices Anesthesiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Anesthesiologists.