A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fishman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Meniere's Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Nyu Hospitals Center Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Fishman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fishman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Fishman practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Winfield Otolaryngologists.