A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fishman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Meniere's Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Nyu Hospitals Center Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Fishman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fishman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Fishman practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Winfield Otolaryngologists.