A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Fletcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Fletcher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Fletcher, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Fletcher graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Fletcher has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Hamilton Fletcher MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Fletcher practice?
- Dr. Andrew Fletcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Fletcher practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Pathologists.