A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Florea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Florea, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Florea
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Florea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Florea, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Florea graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Florea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Mountains Community Hospital
- San Bernardino Mountains Community Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew S Florea MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Florea practice?
- Dr. Andrew Florea has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Florea practices Otolaryngology near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Otolaryngologists.