A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Florea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Florea, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Florea, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Florea graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Florea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Mountains Community Hospital
- San Bernardino Mountains Community Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Silvian Florea MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Florea practice?
- Dr. Andrew Florea has 8 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Florea practices Otolaryngology near Lake Arrowhead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Lake Arrowhead Otolaryngologists.