A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Florentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Florentino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Florentino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Florentino graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Florentino has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Florentino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew I. Florentino practice?
Dr. Andrew Florentino practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA and South Gate, CA.
See Lynwood Pediatricians.