Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Flotten
Dr. Andrew Flotten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Residency. Dr. Flotten is affiliated with Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Medstar Washington Hospital Center and Camp Lejeune. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Flotten has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
Dr. Andrew Flotten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, VA.