Obstetricians & Gynecologists

2601 Hospital Blvd
Ste 205
Corpus Christi, TX 78405
361-985-9400
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst experience ever!!  |  show details
by Delmy on Jan 29th, 2014

On January 07, 2014 I called Dr.Folley’s office because I had really bad cramps, the lady I spoke to told me the Doctor wouldn’t be able to see me that day but that I had an appointment on January the 14th. I explained to her that I was hurting a lot and then she told me to go to the emergency room. I went to the Emergency in Portland, Texas and they told me everything was fine that there was a little bit of blood in my urine so little it was probably nothing, that the cramps might be due to my uterus expanding but they told me to make an appointment to see my Ob-Gyn that day just in case it was a pending miscarriage. I called Dr. Folley’s office again and told the lady that answered the phone that the doctor at the Emergency recommended I saw Dr.Folley that day, she told me again that he wouldn’t be able to see me that day because he was booked, I was very upset and hurting really bad so I asked her for a list of other Doctors in the area and she asked why I needed a list of doctors if already had one, and I told her if Dr. Folley wouldn’t see me when I am in pain I needed to find another doctor who would see me, she then put me on hold and then she told me I could come in at 3pm. My husband and I were already on our way to Corpus by the time we got to the office it was already 12pm, I went to the restroom and saw that I was bleeding and I went back to the office and the lady told me “ma’am we are in lunch right now” I told the lady I was in a lot of pain and that I had just gone to the restroom and I was bleeding, she then told me to go back downstairs go to admitting and tell them I needed to go to Labor and Delivery, by that time I was hurting so bad and I felt like I needed to push and I felt nobody was taking me seriously, my husband and I took the elevator and went to admitting there was two people in front of us and a lady in front of us must have seen that I was in pain because she told me to get in front of her, my husband was talking to the admitting lady and told her we needed to go to L&D (labor and delivery) and then we were waiting, the lady that let us go in front of her told them (admitting) that if they were going to give me a wheel chair or something I was so thankful she said something because I was in so much pain I felt like something wanted to come out, a lady came and took us to labor and delivery and then from there they told her to take me to the emergency, she took us to the emergency and from there they told her to take me back to labor and delivery and they finally saw me, my baby had a heartbeat of 140 but there was nothing they could do by that time but all the Doctors and nurses were very nice and I finally met Doctor Folley. Today is January 29, 2014 and we have been waiting for the funeral to call and tell us our baby has been cremated but instead they call us saying that they’ve sent a pink form for Dr. Folley to fill out and they haven’t gotten it back so they haven’t cremated our baby, I called Dr. Folley’s and they said they hadn’t gotten a pink form but before they could tell me that they put me on hold for 20 minutes, I also told them I wanted to cancel my postpartum check up that I will not be seeing Dr. Folley. I called the funeral to make sure they had sent it to the right place and they said they sent it to the hospital but they got a call from a nurse at Dr. Folleys office and she now says they don’t guarantee that Dr. Folley is going to sign it because he didn’t seem me. I met Dr. Folley and I think he is a good person but this is the reason I will not be going to him. I made my first appointment with his office and I went but when I got there they told me he wasn’t there but they did do blood work, I got a bill when I was told the first visit wouldn’t cost me anything, that’s fine I can pay for it I told myself. I did get a bag with prenatal vitamins and other things but I didn’t get to see the Dr. when I made the appointment they told he was going to be there. After that I made another appointment and I was a few minutes late the lady that was there no longer works there she was very nice and told me the nurse had bumped me off, that’s fine I made another appointment but he was going to be in vacation or something and the week he was coming back he was booked ok I made the appointment for the 3rd I wasn’t able to make that appointment I was out of town so I made another one for the 14th. On January 7, 2014 I lost my baby at first they wanted me to wait until the 14th to see him even after I had told them in how much pain I was, then they told me to go see him at 3pm, well I had my baby before 3pm and if I would’ve waited I would’ve had my baby at home or in the car on my way to corpus. When I was in pain after I got out of the Portland Emergency Center and wanted a list of doctors in the area they asked me why I needed a list of doctors when I already had one (I still hadn’t seen Dr. Folley) but they didn’t seem to have a problem with that. Now that all I want is for him to sign a form so my baby can finally get cremated the funeral home tells me the nurse from Doctor Folley’s office is saying they are not guaranteeing that the Doctor will sign the paper because he didn’t see me, he didn’t see me?! but he was there when I lost my baby, he introduced himself to me and I thought he was nice. I wanted him to be my doctor because he knew what I had gone thru, and he would understand, but this was the last straw.

|  the best  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2009

the best care i have ever received from a dr.